Valentine's Day Six Pack
Whether you’re taking your love out to a wonderful restaurant or, like me, avoiding the crowds and staying in for a few romantic evenings, you always need something special to imbibe. We’ve put together this terrific 6-pack of some romantically themed favorites suitable to complement your dinner and drink not just on Valentine's Day but for all your romantic meals.
Your Valentines 6-Pack includes one bottle of each:
- NV Champagne Vignon Père et Fils Grand Cru Rose. Grower Producer Grand Cru Champagne. Only 3000 bottles produced, and only available in 3 states in the US. 100% Pinot Noir from Montagne du Reims. Simply stunning.
- NV Château Léoube Sparkling Rosé – Sparkling Cabernet Franc/Cinsault from the Cotes de Provence. Léoube’s winemaker, Romain Ott of the famed Domaine Ott family. Only 2000 bottles produced. Looking for something unique, this is it!
- 2018 Wine and Soul Guru Branco – produced from a 50-year-old field blend of the indigenous white varieties Vosinho, Rabigato, Codega do Larinho, and Gouveio. Any California Chardonnay lover will enjoy this wine.
- 2015 La Valentina 'Spelt' Montepulciano d'Abruzzo - Located near the Adriatic Sea, this vineyard overlooks the Maiella and Gran Sasso mountains, which are over 2000 m (6600 ft) high. It is planted to 7 ha of Trebbiano and 2 ha of Montepulciano that were planted over 25 years ago. A light, bright red wine, that pairs well with chicken or even fish recipes.
- 2015 Terre Valentine “Amore” – A Super Tuscan blend with Sangiovese from Atlas Peak, and Cabernet and Merlot from Spring Mountain. A bold red that will pair with any steak.
- 2011 Fattoria Selvapiana Vin Santo (using the bottle you gave me! An amazing Vin Santo, using a production method that pre-dates the Romans. Pairs well with any dessert with carmelized sugar (think Crème Brulee).